Content Developer – JHB
The role covers a broad spectrum of content development services including but not limited to newsletters, articles, video marketing/editing, graphic design, copy writing, and information and training packs. The primary focus will be creating engaging and informative learning material for blended learning solutions in line with client requirements.
The Content Developer must demonstrate a clear understanding of the Business’s objectives, its clients, and target audience. He/she must be able to read and interpret client briefs and/or analytical reports to produce simple, easy-to-understand, user friendly content while simultaneously conveying information promptly and efficiently.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication.
• Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Macromedia flash, MS- FrontPage.
• Knowledge of Nero Video, Corel VideoStudio, Adobe Premiere Elements, Adobe Premiere Pro or other video editting software.
• 1 years’ experience in web related marketing and development.
• Experience in delivering content writing services in the educational sector.
THEORETICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Refined writer skills.
• Research capability.
• Understanding of user experience.
• Knowledge on adult based learning.
Interested in applying for this vacancy?
Send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com, with the title of the vacancy in the subject of the email.